- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Headline Of The Day Could Be About A Baseball Game, Could Be About A Masturbation Party
The web roundup for Thursday, April 19th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to email@example.com. Here’s our starting five.
1. THEN THEY PUT THEIR CLOTHES ON, GRABBED THEIR THINGS, AND MADE AN UNSPOKEN PROMISE TO NEVER TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN. [Reddit]
2. BRIAN URLACHER MAY BE DATING JENNY McCARTHY. [People]
3. IS THIS THE GREATEST GIF ON THE INTERNET EVER? [Trey Kerby]
4. OR IS THIS? [i.minus]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: 108 WAYS TO PROVE TO NAYSAYERS THAT CORGIS REALLY ARE THAT GREAT. [BuzzFeed]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Bulls at Heat (TNT, 8 p.m.); Clippers at Suns (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Eastern Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Panthers at Devils (NHL Network, 7 p.m.); Eastern Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Bruins at Capitals (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Coyotes at Blackhawks (CNBC, 8 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Blues at Sharks (NBCSN, 10:30 p.m.); Community (NBC, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8:30 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Awake (NBC, 10 p.m.)
AND FINALLY, TONIGHT: RIP LEVON HELM. The drummer for The Band (and later, an actor) died today at age 71. Here he is in arguably his finest moment: performing the lead vocal and drumming on “The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down.”
Glenn Davis contributed to this post.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence