- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Headline Of The Day Could Be About A Baseball Game, Could Be About A Masturbation Party
The web roundup for Thursday, April 19th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s our starting five.
1. THEN THEY PUT THEIR CLOTHES ON, GRABBED THEIR THINGS, AND MADE AN UNSPOKEN PROMISE TO NEVER TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN. [Reddit]
2. BRIAN URLACHER MAY BE DATING JENNY McCARTHY. [People]
3. IS THIS THE GREATEST GIF ON THE INTERNET EVER? [Trey Kerby]
4. OR IS THIS? [i.minus]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: 108 WAYS TO PROVE TO NAYSAYERS THAT CORGIS REALLY ARE THAT GREAT. [BuzzFeed]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: Bulls at Heat (TNT, 8 p.m.); Clippers at Suns (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); Eastern Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Panthers at Devils (NHL Network, 7 p.m.); Eastern Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Bruins at Capitals (NBCSN, 7:30 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Coyotes at Blackhawks (CNBC, 8 p.m.); Western Conference quarterfinals, Game 4, Blues at Sharks (NBCSN, 10:30 p.m.); Community (NBC, 8 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8:30 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Awake (NBC, 10 p.m.)
AND FINALLY, TONIGHT: RIP LEVON HELM. The drummer for The Band (and later, an actor) died today at age 71. Here he is in arguably his finest moment: performing the lead vocal and drumming on “The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down.”
Glenn Davis contributed to this post.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts