- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Delight Yourself With The World’s Most Excited High School Basketball Announcer
It was a thrilling finish in Chicago playoff high school basketball, Marist completing a furious last minute comeback over Curie with a three in the final seconds, then holding on for the win when Curie’s buzzer-beating attempt missed the mark. But was it this exciting? Warning: very loud announcer…
Well, to that announcer it was… and that’s a good thing. Who couldn’t love such raw, unbridled enthusiasm? Well, the Curie players, probably, but that was outstanding. It’s the most excited we’ve heard a high school announcer since this shot out of Minnesota in late 2010. Can you imagine how crazy this guy would have gone if Marist hit a halfcourt shot at the buzzer to win it? It’s probably for the best – for his own health, for one thing – that we didn’t find out here. And to think – this isn’t even the first Marist announcer freakout this academic year. But it is the best. Well done, crazy person.
- Filed Under:
- High School Basketball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts