- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Delight Yourself With The World’s Most Excited High School Basketball Announcer
It was a thrilling finish in Chicago playoff high school basketball, Marist completing a furious last minute comeback over Curie with a three in the final seconds, then holding on for the win when Curie’s buzzer-beating attempt missed the mark. But was it this exciting? Warning: very loud announcer…
Well, to that announcer it was… and that’s a good thing. Who couldn’t love such raw, unbridled enthusiasm? Well, the Curie players, probably, but that was outstanding. It’s the most excited we’ve heard a high school announcer since this shot out of Minnesota in late 2010. Can you imagine how crazy this guy would have gone if Marist hit a halfcourt shot at the buzzer to win it? It’s probably for the best – for his own health, for one thing – that we didn’t find out here. And to think – this isn’t even the first Marist announcer freakout this academic year. But it is the best. Well done, crazy person.
- Filed Under:
- High School Basketball
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!