- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Delight Yourself With The World’s Most Excited High School Basketball Announcer
It was a thrilling finish in Chicago playoff high school basketball, Marist completing a furious last minute comeback over Curie with a three in the final seconds, then holding on for the win when Curie’s buzzer-beating attempt missed the mark. But was it this exciting? Warning: very loud announcer…
Well, to that announcer it was… and that’s a good thing. Who couldn’t love such raw, unbridled enthusiasm? Well, the Curie players, probably, but that was outstanding. It’s the most excited we’ve heard a high school announcer since this shot out of Minnesota in late 2010. Can you imagine how crazy this guy would have gone if Marist hit a halfcourt shot at the buzzer to win it? It’s probably for the best – for his own health, for one thing – that we didn’t find out here. And to think – this isn’t even the first Marist announcer freakout this academic year. But it is the best. Well done, crazy person.
- Filed Under:
- High School Basketball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts