- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
High School Cheerleaders’ Hazing Ritual Includes Wearing Diapers, Getting Hit With Hot Dogs
Some cheerleaders at Jackson High School in suburban Seattle have been suspended after having hazed newer members of the squad. The hazing rituals included wearing diapers, getting hit with hot dogs, and getting squirted with water guns.
Several parents of the cheerleaders met with school officials on Thursday, but the suspensions were not overturned. The cheerleaders were suspended for violating the athletic code, which prohibits hazing. This is what the school said in a statement:
When students make poor choices, it is disappointing to us, just as it is disappointing to parents. We hope, as parents do, that each action with appropriate consequences is a positive learning experience.
Sure. The alleged hazing happened at a cheerleader’s house and according to the video embedded below, it only took one outraged parent for the school to hand down suspensions.
I’ll leave the sexual innuendo and the inappropriate comments to the readers. Take it away!
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot