- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Shaq And His Girlfriend Once Again Stretch The Boundaries Of What You Thought Humans Were Physically Capable Of Doing
Let’s face it: you see Shaquille O’Neal and girlfriend Nikki “Hoopz” Alexander, you think “Odd Couple.” And it’s pretty clear why – he’s massive. She’s tiny. She can balance her entire body on his feet. They…well, don’t lie, you were thinking it, too. But their physical exploits fire the imagination in other ways, too. Earlier this week, Shaq went on Jimmy Kimmel Live and said that Hoopz can carry him on her back. “Balderdash,” you say. But Hoopz came out later. Fast forward to the 3:10 mark below and watch the magic happen:
Yeah, it was only a few steps, but…you try lugging Shaq around for a few steps and see how far you get. The answer is zero. You will make it zero steps. Pound for pound, Hoopz has to be one of the stronger people we’ve seen. We’d believe she’s capable of just about anything after seeing this…and still, we find ourselves relieved that she fell on top of Shaq, rather than the other way around.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers