- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Shaq And His Girlfriend Once Again Stretch The Boundaries Of What You Thought Humans Were Physically Capable Of Doing
Let’s face it: you see Shaquille O’Neal and girlfriend Nikki “Hoopz” Alexander, you think “Odd Couple.” And it’s pretty clear why – he’s massive. She’s tiny. She can balance her entire body on his feet. They…well, don’t lie, you were thinking it, too. But their physical exploits fire the imagination in other ways, too. Earlier this week, Shaq went on Jimmy Kimmel Live and said that Hoopz can carry him on her back. “Balderdash,” you say. But Hoopz came out later. Fast forward to the 3:10 mark below and watch the magic happen:
Yeah, it was only a few steps, but…you try lugging Shaq around for a few steps and see how far you get. The answer is zero. You will make it zero steps. Pound for pound, Hoopz has to be one of the stronger people we’ve seen. We’d believe she’s capable of just about anything after seeing this…and still, we find ourselves relieved that she fell on top of Shaq, rather than the other way around.
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film