- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Surfing During Hurricane Sandy Is Frowned Upon By Your Local Newscasters
Ernie Anastos and Rosanna Scotto were in the middle of a report on Hurricane Sandy’s looming arrival in New York’s tri-state area when, suddenly, they noticed that someone could be seen surfing off the coast of Long Island. Because our Fox 5 anchors don’t understand the concept of being extreme and/or awesome, they gave Mr. Hurricane Surfing Bro a stern tsk-tsking. Way to kill the mood, guys.
But seriously, don’t surf during the Hurricane.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts