- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Surfing During Hurricane Sandy Is Frowned Upon By Your Local Newscasters
Ernie Anastos and Rosanna Scotto were in the middle of a report on Hurricane Sandy’s looming arrival in New York’s tri-state area when, suddenly, they noticed that someone could be seen surfing off the coast of Long Island. Because our Fox 5 anchors don’t understand the concept of being extreme and/or awesome, they gave Mr. Hurricane Surfing Bro a stern tsk-tsking. Way to kill the mood, guys.
But seriously, don’t surf during the Hurricane.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement