- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Surfing During Hurricane Sandy Is Frowned Upon By Your Local Newscasters
Ernie Anastos and Rosanna Scotto were in the middle of a report on Hurricane Sandy’s looming arrival in New York’s tri-state area when, suddenly, they noticed that someone could be seen surfing off the coast of Long Island. Because our Fox 5 anchors don’t understand the concept of being extreme and/or awesome, they gave Mr. Hurricane Surfing Bro a stern tsk-tsking. Way to kill the mood, guys.
But seriously, don’t surf during the Hurricane.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather