- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Surfing During Hurricane Sandy Is Frowned Upon By Your Local Newscasters
Ernie Anastos and Rosanna Scotto were in the middle of a report on Hurricane Sandy’s looming arrival in New York’s tri-state area when, suddenly, they noticed that someone could be seen surfing off the coast of Long Island. Because our Fox 5 anchors don’t understand the concept of being extreme and/or awesome, they gave Mr. Hurricane Surfing Bro a stern tsk-tsking. Way to kill the mood, guys.
But seriously, don’t surf during the Hurricane.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World