- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Charles Barkley Gives Miami Heat Fans The Finger, And They Love Him For It
Right before the TNT postgame show following the Miami Heat‘s game 3 win over the Chicago Bulls, Charles Barkley was serenaded by some Heat fans who were not happy about his prediction that their team would lose this series. Here’s how he responded to chants of “Barkley sucks.”
Later, during the show itself, he got hit with a towel thrown from the crowd. When he got hit, he threatened to “come over there.” It didn’t sound like he was serious, but it made for great television (although I’m sure it also caused David Stern‘s heart rate to jump a little).
Kudos to Kenny Smith for volunteering to have Barkely’s back in case, you know, he actually did want to fight a hundred people. After Barkley said, “There’s going to be hell to pay,” Smith said, “I’m coming with you Chuck… We going down as a team.” So, memo to rowdy NBA supporters: if you want to get to Barkley, you’ll have to fight the Jet as well.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.