- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Charles Barkley Gives Miami Heat Fans The Finger, And They Love Him For It
Right before the TNT postgame show following the Miami Heat‘s game 3 win over the Chicago Bulls, Charles Barkley was serenaded by some Heat fans who were not happy about his prediction that their team would lose this series. Here’s how he responded to chants of “Barkley sucks.”
Later, during the show itself, he got hit with a towel thrown from the crowd. When he got hit, he threatened to “come over there.” It didn’t sound like he was serious, but it made for great television (although I’m sure it also caused David Stern‘s heart rate to jump a little).
Kudos to Kenny Smith for volunteering to have Barkely’s back in case, you know, he actually did want to fight a hundred people. After Barkley said, “There’s going to be hell to pay,” Smith said, “I’m coming with you Chuck… We going down as a team.” So, memo to rowdy NBA supporters: if you want to get to Barkley, you’ll have to fight the Jet as well.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier