- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
NHL Goalie Reveals Interesting Philosophy On Universe, Will Probably Become Spokesman For Stoners Everywhere
Flyers goalie Ilya Bryzgalov had a rough patch earlier this season, his first with the team, but of late, he’s picked up his play, the Flyers are on a roll…and now, thanks to the Flyers being featured in HBO’s 24/7 series, Bryzgalov’s a star for what he does – and especially says – off the ice, too. Flyers coach Peter Laviolette described Bryzgalov as “a little bit different” personality-wise, and right then, you knew something good was coming. Cue space-y music, and watch the goalie get deep at the 1:10 mark below:
On the one hand, maybe it’s little more than a stereotypical stoner topic of discussion. On the other: Bryzgalov’s not wrong. The Milky Way is about 100,000 light years across and 1,000 light years thick, with approximately 200 billion stars. And in the scheme of things, it’s…a speck. And now we’re getting freaked out. Anyone would, if they thought about it enough. Bryzgalov says “don’t worry, be happy,” but the truth is, maybe getting bogged down in the minutiae of everyday living is what keeps us from going crazy thinking about how small we are. In our case, that is now probably all we’ll think about for the rest of the day.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story