- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
NHL Goalie Reveals Interesting Philosophy On Universe, Will Probably Become Spokesman For Stoners Everywhere
Flyers goalie Ilya Bryzgalov had a rough patch earlier this season, his first with the team, but of late, he’s picked up his play, the Flyers are on a roll…and now, thanks to the Flyers being featured in HBO’s 24/7 series, Bryzgalov’s a star for what he does – and especially says – off the ice, too. Flyers coach Peter Laviolette described Bryzgalov as “a little bit different” personality-wise, and right then, you knew something good was coming. Cue space-y music, and watch the goalie get deep at the 1:10 mark below:
On the one hand, maybe it’s little more than a stereotypical stoner topic of discussion. On the other: Bryzgalov’s not wrong. The Milky Way is about 100,000 light years across and 1,000 light years thick, with approximately 200 billion stars. And in the scheme of things, it’s…a speck. And now we’re getting freaked out. Anyone would, if they thought about it enough. Bryzgalov says “don’t worry, be happy,” but the truth is, maybe getting bogged down in the minutiae of everyday living is what keeps us from going crazy thinking about how small we are. In our case, that is now probably all we’ll think about for the rest of the day.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts