- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
NHL Goalie Reveals Interesting Philosophy On Universe, Will Probably Become Spokesman For Stoners Everywhere
Flyers goalie Ilya Bryzgalov had a rough patch earlier this season, his first with the team, but of late, he’s picked up his play, the Flyers are on a roll…and now, thanks to the Flyers being featured in HBO’s 24/7 series, Bryzgalov’s a star for what he does – and especially says – off the ice, too. Flyers coach Peter Laviolette described Bryzgalov as “a little bit different” personality-wise, and right then, you knew something good was coming. Cue space-y music, and watch the goalie get deep at the 1:10 mark below:
On the one hand, maybe it’s little more than a stereotypical stoner topic of discussion. On the other: Bryzgalov’s not wrong. The Milky Way is about 100,000 light years across and 1,000 light years thick, with approximately 200 billion stars. And in the scheme of things, it’s…a speck. And now we’re getting freaked out. Anyone would, if they thought about it enough. Bryzgalov says “don’t worry, be happy,” but the truth is, maybe getting bogged down in the minutiae of everyday living is what keeps us from going crazy thinking about how small we are. In our case, that is now probably all we’ll think about for the rest of the day.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?