- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
In A Congratulations To Felix Baumgartner, Red Bull Misspelled The Word “Count” Exactly Like You Think They Did
People are always telling me that what’s posted on the Internet stays on the Internet. Forever. Well, if that’s the case then Red Bull has a funny little problem on their hand. The energy drink, which naturally sponsored the 24-mile skydive of Felix Baumgartner, congratulated him on the Red Bull Stratos Facebook page. But someone the didn’t give the message a meticulous enough proofread and, well, even though that delete button exists, this screenshot was long since taken.
So that’s probably not what Red Bull wanted to say. But of all the things that could have gone wrong with the Baumgartner mission — which includes, but is not limited to a man falling from space to a horrible, horrible death — this typo probably ranks near the bottom.
It’s still pretty funny though. I don’t even think we got the most out of this spelling error either. The word Red Bull mistakenly published isn’t a verb and doesn’t really make sense in the context of the sentence. What I’m saying is, if Red Bull was going to misspell something, I wish they did it in the parameters of grammatical soundness. I can count on Baumgartner, but I can’t actually, you know, whatever on him.
I can’t even imagine what that would look like. Now I just wish they spelled this word right.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier