- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Indiana Student Spectacularly Bad At ‘Wheel Of Fortune’: Um, Go Hoosiers?
First of all, let’s hold off on judging Mr. Julian here. Yes, his stint on Wheel of Fortune was amazingly awful. Yes, when shown the letters ‘WORLD’S FASTEST _A_’, after being told the clue was “a person”, the next letter he requested was a ‘C’. Yes, he seems not to be embarrassed by any of this.
And the puzzle above, unfortunately, will probably live forever in infamy. Details in the video below, but suffice it to say that Julian had no idea who ‘Achilles’ was, and so mispronounced it as “atch-ill-us’, thus losing a chance at a million dollars even though he had all the letters. On his “World’s Fastest Man” flub, he lost a car and a trip to London.
But it’s easy to get flustered on TV. Those lights are hot, there’s pressure, and some people just don’t rise to the occasion under those stressful conditions. You can’t judge a person’s intelligence from one bad day on TV. Can you?
So it is with sadness that we officially enter this into the HALL OF TV FAIL, alongside Miss Teen South Carolina. Such as.
- Filed Under:
- indiana hoosiers
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO