- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ines Sainz Is Covering the NBA Finals (As If You Didn’t Know), So Here Are The Top 11 Distracting Ines Sainz Sideline Photos
Fun facts about CNN en Español sports reporter Inés Sainz: she has a twin (good news ladies, it’s a brother), she has a degree in tax law, and is a black belt in taekwondo. But she chose to go the sports journalism route for a career, and thanks in chief part to Mark Sanchez and the New York Jets, she’s one of the most infamous sideline reporters of all time.
Anyway, Sainz is working the NBA Finals for TV Azteca, and has thus become somewhat of a Twitter favorite. It’s amazing how she always happens to get in the way when people are trying to take photos of the players.
The “media” watching LeBron shoot twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick…
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) June 8, 2013
In fact, this hansn’t been the first time Sainz has proven a distraction. Below are out top 11 moments.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts