- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ines Sainz Is Covering the NBA Finals (As If You Didn’t Know), So Here Are The Top 11 Distracting Ines Sainz Sideline Photos
Fun facts about CNN en Español sports reporter Inés Sainz: she has a twin (good news ladies, it’s a brother), she has a degree in tax law, and is a black belt in taekwondo. But she chose to go the sports journalism route for a career, and thanks in chief part to Mark Sanchez and the New York Jets, she’s one of the most infamous sideline reporters of all time.
Anyway, Sainz is working the NBA Finals for TV Azteca, and has thus become somewhat of a Twitter favorite. It’s amazing how she always happens to get in the way when people are trying to take photos of the players.
The “media” watching LeBron shoot twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick…
— Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) June 8, 2013
In fact, this hansn’t been the first time Sainz has proven a distraction. Below are out top 11 moments.
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.