- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Tweet Absolutely Delighted The Inside The NBA Team
After they sent the New York Knicks on their merry way with a segment of “Gone Fishin’” (a tradition when a team is eliminated from the playoffs), the Emmy-Award-winning crew on Inside the NBA turned to social media for some shits and giggles. And one fan’s comparison of Al Harrington to a ninja turtle was enough to make Shaq giggle (although we can’t say for certain he shat himself) whilst wearing a swimming cap.
The tweet appears on the scene at the 1:39 mark.
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Seattle Dominates Denver 43-8
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?