- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Tweet Absolutely Delighted The Inside The NBA Team
After they sent the New York Knicks on their merry way with a segment of “Gone Fishin’” (a tradition when a team is eliminated from the playoffs), the Emmy-Award-winning crew on Inside the NBA turned to social media for some shits and giggles. And one fan’s comparison of Al Harrington to a ninja turtle was enough to make Shaq giggle (although we can’t say for certain he shat himself) whilst wearing a swimming cap.
The tweet appears on the scene at the 1:39 mark.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story