- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
PHOTOS: Irina Shayk – Better Know An SI Swimsuit Cover Model
Bro 1: “How you feelin’ today, Napoleon Bronaparte?”
Bro 2: Actually not great, Gordon Gekkbro. Just, like, shameless.”
Bro 1: “Shameless? Awesome, Silvibro Berlusconi!”
Bro 2: “How is that awesome, Sultan of Bronei?”
Bro 1: “Because, Gavrilbro Princip, if you’re feeling shameless, you’ll know just how I felt when I made the following gallery of 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model Irina Shayk.
Bro 2: “I think I got ya now, Broey Vottbro.”
Bro 1: “So let’s check it out, James Monbro!”
Bro 1: “How’d you like it, Maribro Lemieux?”
Bro 2: “Thought abt it. Think I’m ‘done with shameless’ and ready 2 b more of an ‘alt bro.’”
Bro 1: “Suit yourself, Steven Broderbergh.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts