- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Irina Shayk Is Your 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Model
While much of the world waits with breathless anticipation for Late Show with David Letterman tonight to find out who’ll grace the cover of the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, the rest of the world is…finding out already. The reveal actually took place a short time ago, since the show, of course isn’t actually filmed live – and congratulations are in order to Russia’s Irina Shayk, because she is this year’s cover model. Here’s what that cover will look like:
I’d make some joke about the juxtaposition of that idyllic beach shot with Manhattan in February…but it was actually pretty nice today. Oh and for what it’s worth (namely, another sports connection): Shayk’s boyfriend is star footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. Sorry, gents. Anyway, feast your eyes on that cover – it’s out there for all to see.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts