- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Irina Shayk Is Your 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Model
While much of the world waits with breathless anticipation for Late Show with David Letterman tonight to find out who’ll grace the cover of the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, the rest of the world is…finding out already. The reveal actually took place a short time ago, since the show, of course isn’t actually filmed live – and congratulations are in order to Russia’s Irina Shayk, because she is this year’s cover model. Here’s what that cover will look like:
I’d make some joke about the juxtaposition of that idyllic beach shot with Manhattan in February…but it was actually pretty nice today. Oh and for what it’s worth (namely, another sports connection): Shayk’s boyfriend is star footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. Sorry, gents. Anyway, feast your eyes on that cover – it’s out there for all to see.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.