- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Irina Shayk Is Your 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Model
While much of the world waits with breathless anticipation for Late Show with David Letterman tonight to find out who’ll grace the cover of the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, the rest of the world is…finding out already. The reveal actually took place a short time ago, since the show, of course isn’t actually filmed live – and congratulations are in order to Russia’s Irina Shayk, because she is this year’s cover model. Here’s what that cover will look like:
I’d make some joke about the juxtaposition of that idyllic beach shot with Manhattan in February…but it was actually pretty nice today. Oh and for what it’s worth (namely, another sports connection): Shayk’s boyfriend is star footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. Sorry, gents. Anyway, feast your eyes on that cover – it’s out there for all to see.
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams