- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
America: Is This A Detroit Tigers Announcer Farting On The Air?
The footage in question is below, and upon giving it a listen, it seems damning. BUT WAIT. While this could be a case of flatulence, when listening, keep in mind: if someone lets a lot of air out of their mouth in sort of a half sigh/exhale, a similar sound might be produced, if accidentally. Trust me: I’ve done it, then immediately thought, “Oh no, that sounded like a fart, hope no one else noticed.” As far as I could tell, no one did. You be the judge of what happens here:
Of course, if the accidental-fart-sounding exhale is indeed what happened here, poor Allen (if he was indeed the one who emitted the sound) wasn’t as lucky as I was (or think I was, anyway). And if this was a fart? This might just be one of my favorite moments – and certainly one of my favorite moments from up in the announcing booth – of the 2012 MLB season.
- Filed Under:
- Detroit Tigers
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Hot Photos of Jack Swagger's Wife White Hager
- Whitney Green and the Tale of the Tape
- Why Michael Jordan Ruined It For LeBron