- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s Very Easy To Take This Local Newscast Graphic Out Of Context, So We’ll Do Exactly That
You’re a San Antonio resident, casually channelsurfing through the late newscasts, when all of a sudden, you find this on your screen:
You might double-take so fast you break your neck. But sure enough, that’s the fullscreen San Antonio’s WOAI used to demonstrate the length of new Spurs rookie Kawhi Leonard compared to the broadcast talent. The length of what?
Oh, well that explains everything. Chyron operators are urged in the future that to avoid shocking more sensitive viewers, they indicate when putting inch-lengths next to their on-air talents that it’s HAND measurements.
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'