- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It’s Very Easy To Take This Local Newscast Graphic Out Of Context, So We’ll Do Exactly That
You’re a San Antonio resident, casually channelsurfing through the late newscasts, when all of a sudden, you find this on your screen:
You might double-take so fast you break your neck. But sure enough, that’s the fullscreen San Antonio’s WOAI used to demonstrate the length of new Spurs rookie Kawhi Leonard compared to the broadcast talent. The length of what?
Oh, well that explains everything. Chyron operators are urged in the future that to avoid shocking more sensitive viewers, they indicate when putting inch-lengths next to their on-air talents that it’s HAND measurements.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager