- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
It’s Very Easy To Take This Local Newscast Graphic Out Of Context, So We’ll Do Exactly That
You’re a San Antonio resident, casually channelsurfing through the late newscasts, when all of a sudden, you find this on your screen:
You might double-take so fast you break your neck. But sure enough, that’s the fullscreen San Antonio’s WOAI used to demonstrate the length of new Spurs rookie Kawhi Leonard compared to the broadcast talent. The length of what?
Oh, well that explains everything. Chyron operators are urged in the future that to avoid shocking more sensitive viewers, they indicate when putting inch-lengths next to their on-air talents that it’s HAND measurements.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story