- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It’s Very Easy To Take This Local Newscast Graphic Out Of Context, So We’ll Do Exactly That
You’re a San Antonio resident, casually channelsurfing through the late newscasts, when all of a sudden, you find this on your screen:
You might double-take so fast you break your neck. But sure enough, that’s the fullscreen San Antonio’s WOAI used to demonstrate the length of new Spurs rookie Kawhi Leonard compared to the broadcast talent. The length of what?
Oh, well that explains everything. Chyron operators are urged in the future that to avoid shocking more sensitive viewers, they indicate when putting inch-lengths next to their on-air talents that it’s HAND measurements.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo