- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jalen Rose And Sage Steele Have Dinner Plans, According To SportsCenter
Well, this is fun. When SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross tossed it to Jalen Rose and Sage Steele in Miami for a brief NBA Finals segment, neither caught the cue. Instead, they continued solidifying their flirtatious dinner plans. Steele, it seemed, just couldn’t handle Rose’s irresitible machismo. But don’t be fooled by the semi-disinterested Rose – it was a tactic, people.
Buccigross and co-host Lindsay Czarniak were partially mortified, as you can see. Probably because Steele and Rose are married – just not to each other.
h/t The Big Lead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts