- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jalen Rose And Sage Steele Have Dinner Plans, According To SportsCenter
Well, this is fun. When SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross tossed it to Jalen Rose and Sage Steele in Miami for a brief NBA Finals segment, neither caught the cue. Instead, they continued solidifying their flirtatious dinner plans. Steele, it seemed, just couldn’t handle Rose’s irresitible machismo. But don’t be fooled by the semi-disinterested Rose – it was a tactic, people.
Buccigross and co-host Lindsay Czarniak were partially mortified, as you can see. Probably because Steele and Rose are married – just not to each other.
h/t The Big Lead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy