- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jalen Rose And Sage Steele Have Dinner Plans, According To SportsCenter
Well, this is fun. When SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross tossed it to Jalen Rose and Sage Steele in Miami for a brief NBA Finals segment, neither caught the cue. Instead, they continued solidifying their flirtatious dinner plans. Steele, it seemed, just couldn’t handle Rose’s irresitible machismo. But don’t be fooled by the semi-disinterested Rose – it was a tactic, people.
Buccigross and co-host Lindsay Czarniak were partially mortified, as you can see. Probably because Steele and Rose are married – just not to each other.
h/t The Big Lead
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story