- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jalen Rose And Sage Steele Have Dinner Plans, According To SportsCenter
Well, this is fun. When SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross tossed it to Jalen Rose and Sage Steele in Miami for a brief NBA Finals segment, neither caught the cue. Instead, they continued solidifying their flirtatious dinner plans. Steele, it seemed, just couldn’t handle Rose’s irresitible machismo. But don’t be fooled by the semi-disinterested Rose – it was a tactic, people.
Buccigross and co-host Lindsay Czarniak were partially mortified, as you can see. Probably because Steele and Rose are married – just not to each other.
h/t The Big Lead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts