- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jalen Rose And Sage Steele Have Dinner Plans, According To SportsCenter
Well, this is fun. When SportsCenter anchor John Buccigross tossed it to Jalen Rose and Sage Steele in Miami for a brief NBA Finals segment, neither caught the cue. Instead, they continued solidifying their flirtatious dinner plans. Steele, it seemed, just couldn’t handle Rose’s irresitible machismo. But don’t be fooled by the semi-disinterested Rose – it was a tactic, people.
Buccigross and co-host Lindsay Czarniak were partially mortified, as you can see. Probably because Steele and Rose are married – just not to each other.
h/t The Big Lead
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?