- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Jalen Rose Is Getting Overly Defensive About His Dinner Date With Sage Steele
Yesterday we brought you video of Sage Steele and Jalen Rose planning a (romantic?) dinner date on the set of SportsCenter, unaware that the cameras were rolling. This was especially problematic for the pair considering both are married (Steele also has three children). And, as the always-probing media source that we at SportsGrid strive to be, we assumed the worst:
Trivial dinner plans -> romantic dinner -> RAUNCHY CHEATING SEX
Alas, we were joking, as were numerous other media outlets. The actual video was relatively innocuous and planning to cheat in front of an entire ESPN camera crew does not seem to be a likely scenario. But Jalen Rose didn’t take too kindly to some extended Internet ribbing and used Twitter to defend his honor:
Gaaahhhhh!!! He called us the “shock media.” How cold-hearted!
Oh no! He tricked us!
So it looks like the “shock media” forced him to check out his own Wikipedia page and notice an error regarding his marital situation. You’re welcome?
Finally, Sage setting the record straight.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- How Mike Tyson Beat Drug Tests
- Chris Bosh Gets Bosh'd by Mario Chalmers