- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Listen To An ESPN Radio Host Announce He’s Gay On The Air
As 1050 ESPN New York radio host Jared Max left his Manhattan apartment yesterday morning, he had a decision to make. He would either go through the day like any other day, waking up at 1am, prepping for his show, arriving at ESPN’s offices, going on the air at 5am to talk sports, then wrapping things up and heading home.
Or, it would go a different way. He would do all of those same things, except he would end his show by making the potentially explosive announcement that, for most of his life, he’s been living as a gay sports journalist.
With all of this running through his head as he brought his morning show to a close yesterday morning, here’s how Jared Max decided to bring things home.
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt