- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Listen To An ESPN Radio Host Announce He’s Gay On The Air
As 1050 ESPN New York radio host Jared Max left his Manhattan apartment yesterday morning, he had a decision to make. He would either go through the day like any other day, waking up at 1am, prepping for his show, arriving at ESPN’s offices, going on the air at 5am to talk sports, then wrapping things up and heading home.
Or, it would go a different way. He would do all of those same things, except he would end his show by making the potentially explosive announcement that, for most of his life, he’s been living as a gay sports journalist.
With all of this running through his head as he brought his morning show to a close yesterday morning, here’s how Jared Max decided to bring things home.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story