- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Listen To An ESPN Radio Host Announce He’s Gay On The Air
As 1050 ESPN New York radio host Jared Max left his Manhattan apartment yesterday morning, he had a decision to make. He would either go through the day like any other day, waking up at 1am, prepping for his show, arriving at ESPN’s offices, going on the air at 5am to talk sports, then wrapping things up and heading home.
Or, it would go a different way. He would do all of those same things, except he would end his show by making the potentially explosive announcement that, for most of his life, he’s been living as a gay sports journalist.
With all of this running through his head as he brought his morning show to a close yesterday morning, here’s how Jared Max decided to bring things home.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts