- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It Was A Very JaVale McGee Evening In Denver
We love JaVale McGee – few players in the NBA provide the same kind of entertainment for such a wide variety of reasons. From self-alley-oops to snatch-blocks to hilarious mistakes to writing every tweet as a retweet of himself for no reason, JaVale-related mirth is a bottomless fountain – a fountain from which he drew deeply against the Clippers last night, and after. In the course of putting up a stat line that, like the man who recorded it, had its highs and lows (14 minutes, no points, two rebounds, two blocks, two turnovers, four fouls), he recorded this highlight block on Lamar Odom:
… and also pretended to sign a basketball:
That came after this block:
But his fnest moment might have come after the game, when he talked with the Inside the NBA crew. McGee gets made fun of often on the program, due to the hilarious mistakes we talked about earlier, and is a frequent target of Shaq’s derision in particular. Well, last night, JaVale got to turn the tables, and make things weird for everyone in the process:
He is a gift. A gift we hope to continue unwrapping for years to come.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts