- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It Was A Very JaVale McGee Evening In Denver
We love JaVale McGee – few players in the NBA provide the same kind of entertainment for such a wide variety of reasons. From self-alley-oops to snatch-blocks to hilarious mistakes to writing every tweet as a retweet of himself for no reason, JaVale-related mirth is a bottomless fountain – a fountain from which he drew deeply against the Clippers last night, and after. In the course of putting up a stat line that, like the man who recorded it, had its highs and lows (14 minutes, no points, two rebounds, two blocks, two turnovers, four fouls), he recorded this highlight block on Lamar Odom:
… and also pretended to sign a basketball:
That came after this block:
But his fnest moment might have come after the game, when he talked with the Inside the NBA crew. McGee gets made fun of often on the program, due to the hilarious mistakes we talked about earlier, and is a frequent target of Shaq’s derision in particular. Well, last night, JaVale got to turn the tables, and make things weird for everyone in the process:
He is a gift. A gift we hope to continue unwrapping for years to come.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts