- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Player Famously Dissed By Jay-Z To Play For Jay-Z’s Basketball Team
Today in “this is chess, not checkers”: Deshawn Stevenson, the subject of a 2008 diss record in which Jay-Z defended LeBron James’ honor, will now be playing for Jay-Z’s basketball team. The Nets have reportedly signed Stevenson to a one-year, $2.5 million contract. And although this is probably purely a basketball move, we secretly hope its a subtle psychological attack on LeBron for not signing with the Nets in 2010. [Newsday]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story