- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Player Famously Dissed By Jay-Z To Play For Jay-Z’s Basketball Team
Today in “this is chess, not checkers”: Deshawn Stevenson, the subject of a 2008 diss record in which Jay-Z defended LeBron James’ honor, will now be playing for Jay-Z’s basketball team. The Nets have reportedly signed Stevenson to a one-year, $2.5 million contract. And although this is probably purely a basketball move, we secretly hope its a subtle psychological attack on LeBron for not signing with the Nets in 2010. [Newsday]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts