- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Player Famously Dissed By Jay-Z To Play For Jay-Z’s Basketball Team
Today in “this is chess, not checkers”: Deshawn Stevenson, the subject of a 2008 diss record in which Jay-Z defended LeBron James’ honor, will now be playing for Jay-Z’s basketball team. The Nets have reportedly signed Stevenson to a one-year, $2.5 million contract. And although this is probably purely a basketball move, we secretly hope its a subtle psychological attack on LeBron for not signing with the Nets in 2010. [Newsday]
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?