- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Player Famously Dissed By Jay-Z To Play For Jay-Z’s Basketball Team
Today in “this is chess, not checkers”: Deshawn Stevenson, the subject of a 2008 diss record in which Jay-Z defended LeBron James’ honor, will now be playing for Jay-Z’s basketball team. The Nets have reportedly signed Stevenson to a one-year, $2.5 million contract. And although this is probably purely a basketball move, we secretly hope its a subtle psychological attack on LeBron for not signing with the Nets in 2010. [Newsday]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts