- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Player Famously Dissed By Jay-Z To Play For Jay-Z’s Basketball Team
Today in “this is chess, not checkers”: Deshawn Stevenson, the subject of a 2008 diss record in which Jay-Z defended LeBron James’ honor, will now be playing for Jay-Z’s basketball team. The Nets have reportedly signed Stevenson to a one-year, $2.5 million contract. And although this is probably purely a basketball move, we secretly hope its a subtle psychological attack on LeBron for not signing with the Nets in 2010. [Newsday]
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'