- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
McKayla Maroney Stops Frowning Long Enough To Teach Jenna Bush How To Dougie
Say what you will about George Bush. Whether he was a horrible president or not, a simpleton or not, there’s one thing that’s undeniable: His daughter, Jenna Bush, can’t do the dougie to save her life. Thank God McKayla Maroney stopped frowning enough to teach her.
But c’mon, how freakin’ hard is it? The song lyrics are practically dance instructions.
The big question now: how well can Sasha and Malia dougie?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts