- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today In “Unfortunately Placed Photos Of Jeremy Lin and Kobe Bryant In Chinese Newspapers”
They were pretty evenly matched in the box score — one had 38 points, the other had 34 — but, according to one Chinese newspaper at least, there was a pretty clear winner in the Jeremy Lin-Kobe Bryant power struggle on Friday night.
- Filed Under:
- Jeremy Lin
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts