- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jeremy Lin Educates Jay Crawford In A New “This Is SportsCenter” Commercial
Hey guys, did you hear? Jeremy Lin is Asian, and he went to Harvard! The Rockets’ guard is super smart, which means he gets to star in a new This Is SportsCenter commercial, where he teaches Jay Crawford how to use big words like “trajectory metrics,” “terminal velocity,” and “temporal nature.”
OK, OK, gotta give ESPN props here. Lin is the NBA’s token Asian/Ivy League grad, and it’s a role he’s come to accept. Hell, it’s the role that vaulted him to fame. And he does have a thing or two to teach Crawford, whose alma mater, Bowling Green State University, is No. 184 on the U.S. News and World Report college rankings, compared to Harvard’s No. 1 ranking.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story