- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jeremy Lin Educates Jay Crawford In A New “This Is SportsCenter” Commercial
Hey guys, did you hear? Jeremy Lin is Asian, and he went to Harvard! The Rockets’ guard is super smart, which means he gets to star in a new This Is SportsCenter commercial, where he teaches Jay Crawford how to use big words like “trajectory metrics,” “terminal velocity,” and “temporal nature.”
OK, OK, gotta give ESPN props here. Lin is the NBA’s token Asian/Ivy League grad, and it’s a role he’s come to accept. Hell, it’s the role that vaulted him to fame. And he does have a thing or two to teach Crawford, whose alma mater, Bowling Green State University, is No. 184 on the U.S. News and World Report college rankings, compared to Harvard’s No. 1 ranking.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts