- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jeremy Lin Educates Jay Crawford In A New “This Is SportsCenter” Commercial
Hey guys, did you hear? Jeremy Lin is Asian, and he went to Harvard! The Rockets’ guard is super smart, which means he gets to star in a new This Is SportsCenter commercial, where he teaches Jay Crawford how to use big words like “trajectory metrics,” “terminal velocity,” and “temporal nature.”
OK, OK, gotta give ESPN props here. Lin is the NBA’s token Asian/Ivy League grad, and it’s a role he’s come to accept. Hell, it’s the role that vaulted him to fame. And he does have a thing or two to teach Crawford, whose alma mater, Bowling Green State University, is No. 184 on the U.S. News and World Report college rankings, compared to Harvard’s No. 1 ranking.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar