- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jeremy Lin Educates Jay Crawford In A New “This Is SportsCenter” Commercial
Hey guys, did you hear? Jeremy Lin is Asian, and he went to Harvard! The Rockets’ guard is super smart, which means he gets to star in a new This Is SportsCenter commercial, where he teaches Jay Crawford how to use big words like “trajectory metrics,” “terminal velocity,” and “temporal nature.”
OK, OK, gotta give ESPN props here. Lin is the NBA’s token Asian/Ivy League grad, and it’s a role he’s come to accept. Hell, it’s the role that vaulted him to fame. And he does have a thing or two to teach Crawford, whose alma mater, Bowling Green State University, is No. 184 on the U.S. News and World Report college rankings, compared to Harvard’s No. 1 ranking.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao