- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: Jim Cornelison’s National Anthem Will Give You The Chills
Jim Cornelison does this a lot: at Bears and Blackhawks games, he’ll show up and belt out an absolutely stirring rendition of the national anthem. Today, though, as military personnel, police, and firemen unfurled the American flag and were joined by members of the Bears and Falcons on the tenth anniversary of 9/11, his performance mattered even more than usual.
Let’s play some football, America.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts