- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
One Fan Likes Jim Rome So Much, He Had Him Prominently Tattooed On His Calf
There’s not much else left to say, really. Jim Rome’s a divisive personality. Not everyone’s a fan, but the flipside of that is others swear by the guy. And when you have enough fans, odds are you’re going to have a least one huge fan who’s also a tattoo enthusiast. And if they’re really, really fond of you, you might wind up with the guy you see above. Yes, that is his calf. Yes, that is a giant tattoo of Rome on said calf. No, we cannot imagine loving a sports media personality to a point where a tattoo like that becomes a possibility. But yes, we applaud this man all the same.
[h/t Darren Rovell]
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams