- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
One Fan Likes Jim Rome So Much, He Had Him Prominently Tattooed On His Calf
There’s not much else left to say, really. Jim Rome’s a divisive personality. Not everyone’s a fan, but the flipside of that is others swear by the guy. And when you have enough fans, odds are you’re going to have a least one huge fan who’s also a tattoo enthusiast. And if they’re really, really fond of you, you might wind up with the guy you see above. Yes, that is his calf. Yes, that is a giant tattoo of Rome on said calf. No, we cannot imagine loving a sports media personality to a point where a tattoo like that becomes a possibility. But yes, we applaud this man all the same.
[h/t Darren Rovell]
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence