- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
One Fan Likes Jim Rome So Much, He Had Him Prominently Tattooed On His Calf
There’s not much else left to say, really. Jim Rome’s a divisive personality. Not everyone’s a fan, but the flipside of that is others swear by the guy. And when you have enough fans, odds are you’re going to have a least one huge fan who’s also a tattoo enthusiast. And if they’re really, really fond of you, you might wind up with the guy you see above. Yes, that is his calf. Yes, that is a giant tattoo of Rome on said calf. No, we cannot imagine loving a sports media personality to a point where a tattoo like that becomes a possibility. But yes, we applaud this man all the same.
[h/t Darren Rovell]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story