- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
One Fan Likes Jim Rome So Much, He Had Him Prominently Tattooed On His Calf
There’s not much else left to say, really. Jim Rome’s a divisive personality. Not everyone’s a fan, but the flipside of that is others swear by the guy. And when you have enough fans, odds are you’re going to have a least one huge fan who’s also a tattoo enthusiast. And if they’re really, really fond of you, you might wind up with the guy you see above. Yes, that is his calf. Yes, that is a giant tattoo of Rome on said calf. No, we cannot imagine loving a sports media personality to a point where a tattoo like that becomes a possibility. But yes, we applaud this man all the same.
[h/t Darren Rovell]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts