- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
One Fan Likes Jim Rome So Much, He Had Him Prominently Tattooed On His Calf
There’s not much else left to say, really. Jim Rome’s a divisive personality. Not everyone’s a fan, but the flipside of that is others swear by the guy. And when you have enough fans, odds are you’re going to have a least one huge fan who’s also a tattoo enthusiast. And if they’re really, really fond of you, you might wind up with the guy you see above. Yes, that is his calf. Yes, that is a giant tattoo of Rome on said calf. No, we cannot imagine loving a sports media personality to a point where a tattoo like that becomes a possibility. But yes, we applaud this man all the same.
[h/t Darren Rovell]
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs