- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Jimmer Fredette Would Rather Play For The New York Knicks Than The Utah Jazz
In an interview on The Dan Patrick Show this morning, BYU star Jimmer Fredette said that his preferred NBA destinations are the New York Knicks and the Utah Jazz. But he prefers the Knicks just a little more.
Fredette classified both teams as his top two choices. But when pressed by Patrick to classify one as a “1-A,” and the other as a “1-B” choice, Fredette (surprisingly) answered his question: he prefers the bright lights of New York City to the decidedly more Mormon confines in Utah.
Here’s audio of Fredette’s answer to Patrick’s question. Jazz fans: commence righteous indignation… now!
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory