- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jimmer Fredette Would Rather Play For The New York Knicks Than The Utah Jazz
In an interview on The Dan Patrick Show this morning, BYU star Jimmer Fredette said that his preferred NBA destinations are the New York Knicks and the Utah Jazz. But he prefers the Knicks just a little more.
Fredette classified both teams as his top two choices. But when pressed by Patrick to classify one as a “1-A,” and the other as a “1-B” choice, Fredette (surprisingly) answered his question: he prefers the bright lights of New York City to the decidedly more Mormon confines in Utah.
Here’s audio of Fredette’s answer to Patrick’s question. Jazz fans: commence righteous indignation… now!
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'