- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jimmer Fredette Would Rather Play For The New York Knicks Than The Utah Jazz
In an interview on The Dan Patrick Show this morning, BYU star Jimmer Fredette said that his preferred NBA destinations are the New York Knicks and the Utah Jazz. But he prefers the Knicks just a little more.
Fredette classified both teams as his top two choices. But when pressed by Patrick to classify one as a “1-A,” and the other as a “1-B” choice, Fredette (surprisingly) answered his question: he prefers the bright lights of New York City to the decidedly more Mormon confines in Utah.
Here’s audio of Fredette’s answer to Patrick’s question. Jazz fans: commence righteous indignation… now!
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party