- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jimmer Fredette Would Rather Play For The New York Knicks Than The Utah Jazz
In an interview on The Dan Patrick Show this morning, BYU star Jimmer Fredette said that his preferred NBA destinations are the New York Knicks and the Utah Jazz. But he prefers the Knicks just a little more.
Fredette classified both teams as his top two choices. But when pressed by Patrick to classify one as a “1-A,” and the other as a “1-B” choice, Fredette (surprisingly) answered his question: he prefers the bright lights of New York City to the decidedly more Mormon confines in Utah.
Here’s audio of Fredette’s answer to Patrick’s question. Jazz fans: commence righteous indignation… now!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts