- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jimmer Fredette Would Rather Play For The New York Knicks Than The Utah Jazz
In an interview on The Dan Patrick Show this morning, BYU star Jimmer Fredette said that his preferred NBA destinations are the New York Knicks and the Utah Jazz. But he prefers the Knicks just a little more.
Fredette classified both teams as his top two choices. But when pressed by Patrick to classify one as a “1-A,” and the other as a “1-B” choice, Fredette (surprisingly) answered his question: he prefers the bright lights of New York City to the decidedly more Mormon confines in Utah.
Here’s audio of Fredette’s answer to Patrick’s question. Jazz fans: commence righteous indignation… now!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement