- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jimmy Kimmel Combines Inside The NBA With Fat Albert, Creates Comedy Gold
This was probably not the work of Jimmy Kimmel himself, but one of his writers. And so we invite Mr. Kimmel or ABC or whoever writes the checks around there to give that writer a big fat raise, because this combination of Inside the NBA, Fat Albert and the iPhone’s Siri is just about perfect.
Kimmel starts this clip by saying “we thought it would be amusing” to do this. He was wrong about that, because this is so much more than amusing.
This confirms our long-held suspicion that utilizing Siri to insult Charles Barkley is a much better use of the program than ordering tomato soup or helping Samuel L. Jackson get laid.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story