- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Jimmy Kimmel Combines Inside The NBA With Fat Albert, Creates Comedy Gold
This was probably not the work of Jimmy Kimmel himself, but one of his writers. And so we invite Mr. Kimmel or ABC or whoever writes the checks around there to give that writer a big fat raise, because this combination of Inside the NBA, Fat Albert and the iPhone’s Siri is just about perfect.
Kimmel starts this clip by saying “we thought it would be amusing” to do this. He was wrong about that, because this is so much more than amusing.
This confirms our long-held suspicion that utilizing Siri to insult Charles Barkley is a much better use of the program than ordering tomato soup or helping Samuel L. Jackson get laid.
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Katherine Webb: Refused to Pose Nude
- The 34 Best Photos of Aaron Rodger's Fiance
- Steelers RB Nabbed for Stealing Neighbors WI-FI Signal