- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jimmy Kimmel Combines Inside The NBA With Fat Albert, Creates Comedy Gold
This was probably not the work of Jimmy Kimmel himself, but one of his writers. And so we invite Mr. Kimmel or ABC or whoever writes the checks around there to give that writer a big fat raise, because this combination of Inside the NBA, Fat Albert and the iPhone’s Siri is just about perfect.
Kimmel starts this clip by saying “we thought it would be amusing” to do this. He was wrong about that, because this is so much more than amusing.
This confirms our long-held suspicion that utilizing Siri to insult Charles Barkley is a much better use of the program than ordering tomato soup or helping Samuel L. Jackson get laid.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.