- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jimmy Kimmel Combines Inside The NBA With Fat Albert, Creates Comedy Gold
This was probably not the work of Jimmy Kimmel himself, but one of his writers. And so we invite Mr. Kimmel or ABC or whoever writes the checks around there to give that writer a big fat raise, because this combination of Inside the NBA, Fat Albert and the iPhone’s Siri is just about perfect.
Kimmel starts this clip by saying “we thought it would be amusing” to do this. He was wrong about that, because this is so much more than amusing.
This confirms our long-held suspicion that utilizing Siri to insult Charles Barkley is a much better use of the program than ordering tomato soup or helping Samuel L. Jackson get laid.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts