- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jimmy Kimmel Combines Inside The NBA With Fat Albert, Creates Comedy Gold
This was probably not the work of Jimmy Kimmel himself, but one of his writers. And so we invite Mr. Kimmel or ABC or whoever writes the checks around there to give that writer a big fat raise, because this combination of Inside the NBA, Fat Albert and the iPhone’s Siri is just about perfect.
Kimmel starts this clip by saying “we thought it would be amusing” to do this. He was wrong about that, because this is so much more than amusing.
This confirms our long-held suspicion that utilizing Siri to insult Charles Barkley is a much better use of the program than ordering tomato soup or helping Samuel L. Jackson get laid.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar