- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
John Calipari, Insecure Control Freak
The web roundup for Wednesday, April 4th, 2012. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. See anything that should be on SportsGrid? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s our starting five.
1. JOHN CALIPARI, INSECURE CONTROL FREAK. “When John Calipari ruled as general manager and coach, one of the interns within the New Jersey Nets’ basketball operations had come to expect his frantic, flustered boss to deliver a most vain order. Calipari became obsessed with the callers to the midday New York radio show ripping into him, and orchestrated a counter propaganda program.” [Yahoo!]
2. FOX IS CONSIDERING LAUNCHING A 24-HOUR SPORTS NETWORK. “The cost of launching such a channel is unclear.” [Sports Business Journal]
3. DAVID BECKHAM’S BULGE IS SAFE. [Daily Mail]
4. MAN SCORES 113 POINTS IN FIBA BASKETBALL GAME, GOES 32 OF 59 FROM BEYOND THE ARC. [Ball Don't Lie]
5. NOT SPORTS RELATED, STILL IMPORTANT: Electronic Arts is voted the worst company in America. [The Verge]
WHAT’S ON TV TONIGHT: MLB: St. Louis at Miami (ESPN, 7 p.m.); NBA: Oklahoma City at Miami (ESPN2, 8 p.m.); Los Angeles Lakers at Los Angeles Clippers (ESPN, 10:30 p.m.).
AND, FINALLY TONIGHT: “Baby Otter is introduced to water” is fantastic.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'