- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch A Pro Wrestler Tell Pro Wrestling Fans That Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
What could be more American than winning the WWE championship after a steel cage match? How about winning the WWE championship in a steel cage match and then telling a crowd of people that Osama bin Laden is dead?
That’s precisely what WWE champion John Cena did after a pay-per-view event in Tampa Bay last night. Cena, who is a vocal supporter of the military, classified bin Laden as “compromised to a permanent end,” which is a fancy way of saying he’s dead, and ended with: “I feel damn proud to be an American.”
He then presumably took a bite out of a cheeseburger and rode out of the arena on a rocket ship. Video here.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship