- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch A Pro Wrestler Tell Pro Wrestling Fans That Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
What could be more American than winning the WWE championship after a steel cage match? How about winning the WWE championship in a steel cage match and then telling a crowd of people that Osama bin Laden is dead?
That’s precisely what WWE champion John Cena did after a pay-per-view event in Tampa Bay last night. Cena, who is a vocal supporter of the military, classified bin Laden as “compromised to a permanent end,” which is a fancy way of saying he’s dead, and ended with: “I feel damn proud to be an American.”
He then presumably took a bite out of a cheeseburger and rode out of the arena on a rocket ship. Video here.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers