- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Watch A Pro Wrestler Tell Pro Wrestling Fans That Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
What could be more American than winning the WWE championship after a steel cage match? How about winning the WWE championship in a steel cage match and then telling a crowd of people that Osama bin Laden is dead?
That’s precisely what WWE champion John Cena did after a pay-per-view event in Tampa Bay last night. Cena, who is a vocal supporter of the military, classified bin Laden as “compromised to a permanent end,” which is a fancy way of saying he’s dead, and ended with: “I feel damn proud to be an American.”
He then presumably took a bite out of a cheeseburger and rode out of the arena on a rocket ship. Video here.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Top 5 NFL Landing Spots for Alabama Crimson Tide Coach