- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch A Pro Wrestler Tell Pro Wrestling Fans That Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
What could be more American than winning the WWE championship after a steel cage match? How about winning the WWE championship in a steel cage match and then telling a crowd of people that Osama bin Laden is dead?
That’s precisely what WWE champion John Cena did after a pay-per-view event in Tampa Bay last night. Cena, who is a vocal supporter of the military, classified bin Laden as “compromised to a permanent end,” which is a fancy way of saying he’s dead, and ended with: “I feel damn proud to be an American.”
He then presumably took a bite out of a cheeseburger and rode out of the arena on a rocket ship. Video here.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star