- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch A Pro Wrestler Tell Pro Wrestling Fans That Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
What could be more American than winning the WWE championship after a steel cage match? How about winning the WWE championship in a steel cage match and then telling a crowd of people that Osama bin Laden is dead?
That’s precisely what WWE champion John Cena did after a pay-per-view event in Tampa Bay last night. Cena, who is a vocal supporter of the military, classified bin Laden as “compromised to a permanent end,” which is a fancy way of saying he’s dead, and ended with: “I feel damn proud to be an American.”
He then presumably took a bite out of a cheeseburger and rode out of the arena on a rocket ship. Video here.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story