- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jordan Crawford Can’t Tell You About Valentine’s Day, Girl, Because He Has Stopped Picking Up Your Calls
Ah, Valentine’s Day. That time of year when Facebook fills up with happy status updates from people in committed relationships. When folks make dinner reservations at nice restaurants with the ones they love. When girls get flowers and chocolates delivered to them — in the office.
It’s a time to get closer to someone that you’re already close to; to make the strength of your love even stronger; to forge the bonds of trust so they’re even forgier. It’s a time to get romantic.
Or, in the case of the Wizards’ Jordan Crawford, it’s about time to cut off any and all forms of communication.
Via NBC Washington:
“I’m the wrong person to talk to about Valentine’s Day,” he said laughing. “I usually get rid of my shorties around now.”
Jordan Crawford is a lonely Wizard, yes. But he’s a lonely Wizard who doesn’t have to go to Godiva.
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success