- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jordan Crawford Can’t Tell You About Valentine’s Day, Girl, Because He Has Stopped Picking Up Your Calls
Ah, Valentine’s Day. That time of year when Facebook fills up with happy status updates from people in committed relationships. When folks make dinner reservations at nice restaurants with the ones they love. When girls get flowers and chocolates delivered to them — in the office.
It’s a time to get closer to someone that you’re already close to; to make the strength of your love even stronger; to forge the bonds of trust so they’re even forgier. It’s a time to get romantic.
Or, in the case of the Wizards’ Jordan Crawford, it’s about time to cut off any and all forms of communication.
Via NBC Washington:
“I’m the wrong person to talk to about Valentine’s Day,” he said laughing. “I usually get rid of my shorties around now.”
Jordan Crawford is a lonely Wizard, yes. But he’s a lonely Wizard who doesn’t have to go to Godiva.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'