- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jordan Crawford Can’t Tell You About Valentine’s Day, Girl, Because He Has Stopped Picking Up Your Calls
Ah, Valentine’s Day. That time of year when Facebook fills up with happy status updates from people in committed relationships. When folks make dinner reservations at nice restaurants with the ones they love. When girls get flowers and chocolates delivered to them — in the office.
It’s a time to get closer to someone that you’re already close to; to make the strength of your love even stronger; to forge the bonds of trust so they’re even forgier. It’s a time to get romantic.
Or, in the case of the Wizards’ Jordan Crawford, it’s about time to cut off any and all forms of communication.
Via NBC Washington:
“I’m the wrong person to talk to about Valentine’s Day,” he said laughing. “I usually get rid of my shorties around now.”
Jordan Crawford is a lonely Wizard, yes. But he’s a lonely Wizard who doesn’t have to go to Godiva.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs