- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Joy To The World, Wayne Gretzky’s Daughter Is Back On Twitter
It was the worst week ever, but we made it, folks. After deleting her Twitter account last week, reportedly at the behest of her hockey-playing dad, Paulina Gretzky is back to tweeting (and tweeting photos). Wayne Gretzky, who was reportedly approached by an American group interested in buying the Toronto Maple Leafs, might have thought the racy photos his daughter routinely shared with the world would hurt negotiations. But after a brief hiatus, Paulina is back — although don’t be surprised if she keeps it relatively tame for awhile. For a look back at the Before Time, when Paulina Gretzky was able to share photos of herself without such constraints, take a look at our retrospective.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- Lindsey Vonn Does Her Best Sharon Stone: Hot or Not?