- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar “Masked Man” And Katherine Webb Posed For What May Be 2013′s Best Photo
OK, we don’t do posts that are based on just photos that often. This is an exception. As you are about to see, it is an exception for a very good reason. You might have heard about how AJ McCarron’s girlfriend/SI swimsuit model Katherine Webb is going to be on a reality show about diving, and that actor/television critic Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, who also used to play basketball, is among the other participants. Well, Kareem just posted a photo from the set. Here is that photo:
There. Are you done basking in it? Are you ready to continue? No, of course you’re not finished basking in KAREEM ABDUL-JABBAR (sorry, “[extremely tall] masked man”) WEARING A DARTH VADER MASK AND POINTING AT YOU AS KATHERINE WEBB LOVINGLY HOLDS HIM TIGHT, so keep looking at it. And if you never stop looking at it… well, you’re doing something right. And McCarron thought he’d have to keep an eye on Darnell Dockett. If you’d like a view from a different angle, Webb’s here to help.
Note: A couple people were intrigued by how Kareem posted this photo so soon after the news of the death of longtime Lakers owner Jerry Buss, but give the guy a break: it’s possible he’s been filming all day and hadn’t even heard yet. The guy helped present Buss at his Hall of Fame induction and he’s apparently talking about Buss on SportsCenter later. There is basically no wrong time to post a photo that sublime.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts