- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kate Upton Pretty Much Makes Love To Hamburger In New Carl’s Jr. Commercial
Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Kate Upton has been blitzing you lately, with appearances on late night talk shows, numerous magazines, and an SNL skit. Now, she’s in a new commercial for Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s, in which she pretty much has sex with a hamburger.
Sure, the pairing of a supermodel with a fast food chain may seem curious at first, but “Hot Woman Eats Burger” is a time-honored advertising tradition. Plus, she almost has sex with the hamburger. It clearly wasn’t rocket science being done by the Carl’s Jr. ad execs.
Video here. Probably not the safest thing to watch at work, even if you work at Carl’s Jr. UPDATE: In a previous version of this post, I repeatedly referred to Carl’s Jr. as Arby’s. I apologize to Carl’s Jr., to Hardee’s, and to my family. I must have been distracted or something.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy