- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kate Upton Pretty Much Makes Love To Hamburger In New Carl’s Jr. Commercial
Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Kate Upton has been blitzing you lately, with appearances on late night talk shows, numerous magazines, and an SNL skit. Now, she’s in a new commercial for Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s, in which she pretty much has sex with a hamburger.
Sure, the pairing of a supermodel with a fast food chain may seem curious at first, but “Hot Woman Eats Burger” is a time-honored advertising tradition. Plus, she almost has sex with the hamburger. It clearly wasn’t rocket science being done by the Carl’s Jr. ad execs.
Video here. Probably not the safest thing to watch at work, even if you work at Carl’s Jr. UPDATE: In a previous version of this post, I repeatedly referred to Carl’s Jr. as Arby’s. I apologize to Carl’s Jr., to Hardee’s, and to my family. I must have been distracted or something.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- JR Smith's Slick Trick
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- Why Do Roy Hibbert & Stone Cold Steve Austin Have Twitter Beef?