- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kate Upton Pretty Much Makes Love To Hamburger In New Carl’s Jr. Commercial
Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Kate Upton has been blitzing you lately, with appearances on late night talk shows, numerous magazines, and an SNL skit. Now, she’s in a new commercial for Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s, in which she pretty much has sex with a hamburger.
Sure, the pairing of a supermodel with a fast food chain may seem curious at first, but “Hot Woman Eats Burger” is a time-honored advertising tradition. Plus, she almost has sex with the hamburger. It clearly wasn’t rocket science being done by the Carl’s Jr. ad execs.
Video here. Probably not the safest thing to watch at work, even if you work at Carl’s Jr. UPDATE: In a previous version of this post, I repeatedly referred to Carl’s Jr. as Arby’s. I apologize to Carl’s Jr., to Hardee’s, and to my family. I must have been distracted or something.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best