- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kate Upton Pretty Much Makes Love To Hamburger In New Carl’s Jr. Commercial
Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Kate Upton has been blitzing you lately, with appearances on late night talk shows, numerous magazines, and an SNL skit. Now, she’s in a new commercial for Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s, in which she pretty much has sex with a hamburger.
Sure, the pairing of a supermodel with a fast food chain may seem curious at first, but “Hot Woman Eats Burger” is a time-honored advertising tradition. Plus, she almost has sex with the hamburger. It clearly wasn’t rocket science being done by the Carl’s Jr. ad execs.
Video here. Probably not the safest thing to watch at work, even if you work at Carl’s Jr. UPDATE: In a previous version of this post, I repeatedly referred to Carl’s Jr. as Arby’s. I apologize to Carl’s Jr., to Hardee’s, and to my family. I must have been distracted or something.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?