- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kate Upton Pretty Much Makes Love To Hamburger In New Carl’s Jr. Commercial
Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Kate Upton has been blitzing you lately, with appearances on late night talk shows, numerous magazines, and an SNL skit. Now, she’s in a new commercial for Carl’s Jr./Hardee’s, in which she pretty much has sex with a hamburger.
Sure, the pairing of a supermodel with a fast food chain may seem curious at first, but “Hot Woman Eats Burger” is a time-honored advertising tradition. Plus, she almost has sex with the hamburger. It clearly wasn’t rocket science being done by the Carl’s Jr. ad execs.
Video here. Probably not the safest thing to watch at work, even if you work at Carl’s Jr. UPDATE: In a previous version of this post, I repeatedly referred to Carl’s Jr. as Arby’s. I apologize to Carl’s Jr., to Hardee’s, and to my family. I must have been distracted or something.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier