- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
“Kate Upton Dancing” Gif Threatens To Break The Internet
Oh, who am I kidding, you’re not reading this. Why would you be? There’s a gif of an attractive scantily-clad woman dancing above. I wouldn’t expect you to read this. Maybe the best part: how easily we can justify posting that gif. Kate Upton, the above dancer, happens to be the cover model for Sports Illustrated’s new swimsuit issue. Plus she’s dancing. Dancing. Sports.
Hey, and speaking of models, I went to a fashion show the other night that had a bunch of them. I’d encourage you to click that link, but again, you’re not reading this. So rather than throw more words into the ether, I instead only hope you enjoy the above gif, James Francbros. And if you actually did click on this post eager to see what would be written, you do not exist, but thank you all the same.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind