- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
“Kate Upton Dancing” Gif Threatens To Break The Internet
Oh, who am I kidding, you’re not reading this. Why would you be? There’s a gif of an attractive scantily-clad woman dancing above. I wouldn’t expect you to read this. Maybe the best part: how easily we can justify posting that gif. Kate Upton, the above dancer, happens to be the cover model for Sports Illustrated’s new swimsuit issue. Plus she’s dancing. Dancing. Sports.
Hey, and speaking of models, I went to a fashion show the other night that had a bunch of them. I’d encourage you to click that link, but again, you’re not reading this. So rather than throw more words into the ether, I instead only hope you enjoy the above gif, James Francbros. And if you actually did click on this post eager to see what would be written, you do not exist, but thank you all the same.
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?