- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“Kate Upton Dancing” Gif Threatens To Break The Internet
Oh, who am I kidding, you’re not reading this. Why would you be? There’s a gif of an attractive scantily-clad woman dancing above. I wouldn’t expect you to read this. Maybe the best part: how easily we can justify posting that gif. Kate Upton, the above dancer, happens to be the cover model for Sports Illustrated’s new swimsuit issue. Plus she’s dancing. Dancing. Sports.
Hey, and speaking of models, I went to a fashion show the other night that had a bunch of them. I’d encourage you to click that link, but again, you’re not reading this. So rather than throw more words into the ether, I instead only hope you enjoy the above gif, James Francbros. And if you actually did click on this post eager to see what would be written, you do not exist, but thank you all the same.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs