- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“Kate Upton Dancing” Gif Threatens To Break The Internet
Oh, who am I kidding, you’re not reading this. Why would you be? There’s a gif of an attractive scantily-clad woman dancing above. I wouldn’t expect you to read this. Maybe the best part: how easily we can justify posting that gif. Kate Upton, the above dancer, happens to be the cover model for Sports Illustrated’s new swimsuit issue. Plus she’s dancing. Dancing. Sports.
Hey, and speaking of models, I went to a fashion show the other night that had a bunch of them. I’d encourage you to click that link, but again, you’re not reading this. So rather than throw more words into the ether, I instead only hope you enjoy the above gif, James Francbros. And if you actually did click on this post eager to see what would be written, you do not exist, but thank you all the same.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts