- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Kate Upton Talked Her SI Swimsuit Cover With Jimmy Fallon Last Night (And Michael Phelps Was There, Too)
You might have thought the SI Swimsuit Issue publicity blitz was over, since the issue came out a couple weeksago, but you’d be wrong – Kate Upton (who, of course, graced the issue’s cover for the second consecutive year) appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last night. Will she join modeling legends Elle Macpherson (and, uh, Jimmy Fallon) in the rarefied territory of three straight covers? Uncertain. Was she really in Antarctica for that photo shoot? Yes, she assures us (which seems sort of insane). Are you reading any of this? Probably not. Here’s the video.
Really, Late Night had a very sportsy feel to it last night (yeah, yeah, the above clip doesn’t really have a ton to do with sports, we get it) – Michael Phelps was on the premises too, and he discussed his improving golf game – and specifically, this ridiculous putt:
He could improve enough to win a major and that would still be the greatest shot of his career.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts