- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kate Upton Threw Some Footballs In High Heels, Got Hit On By A Fox News Personality
It’s difficult to say what was more cringe-worthy: watching Kate Upton and football player Jason Pierre-Paul fail miserably at this “challenge,” or seeing Fox News Channel personality Brian Kilmeade fail miserably at hitting on the ultra-model.
This video comes courtesy of Fox News, and features a multitude of questionable moments. For starters: as someone who doesn’t watch Fox News too often, can anybody tell me if Steve Doocy often runs onto the set at the last second, or if he normally looks this bored? And does Kilmeade usually have such little success with getting women to take their clothes off?
(The second half of the clip has nothing to do with sports or this topic, but is still very touching and worth a look):
Upton and the Giants’ Pierre-Paul were there to promote “Fitness Without Borders,” a non-profit that focuses on developing healthy lifestyles for children. Kilmeade seems to remember that halfway through the “contest,” and begins half-heartedly peppering Kate with questions about it. But by then its too late, and he has to settle for awarding her “second place” for being “sweet.” Ugh, this is gross. At least JPP showed himself to be a true gentleman.
[h/t Business Insider]
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'