- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Keith Olbermann Ripped The Lakers, Alabama, The MLB And Others For Their 9/11 PR Fails
Across the sports world yesterday, a number of teams, leagues and even phone companies tried and failed to incorporate their commemoration of Sept. 11 with some sort of plug for themselves. As Olbermann himself puts it at the end, “We’re already selling 9/11.” We’ll let him give you a rundown of all the fails from yesterday, starting with a reminder that Tumbledown Trails isn’t getting off the hook so easily:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story