- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Keith Olbermann Ripped The Lakers, Alabama, The MLB And Others For Their 9/11 PR Fails
Across the sports world yesterday, a number of teams, leagues and even phone companies tried and failed to incorporate their commemoration of Sept. 11 with some sort of plug for themselves. As Olbermann himself puts it at the end, “We’re already selling 9/11.” We’ll let him give you a rundown of all the fails from yesterday, starting with a reminder that Tumbledown Trails isn’t getting off the hook so easily:
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends