- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Keith Olbermann Ripped The Lakers, Alabama, The MLB And Others For Their 9/11 PR Fails
Across the sports world yesterday, a number of teams, leagues and even phone companies tried and failed to incorporate their commemoration of Sept. 11 with some sort of plug for themselves. As Olbermann himself puts it at the end, “We’re already selling 9/11.” We’ll let him give you a rundown of all the fails from yesterday, starting with a reminder that Tumbledown Trails isn’t getting off the hook so easily:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'