- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Keith Olbermann Ripped The Lakers, Alabama, The MLB And Others For Their 9/11 PR Fails
Across the sports world yesterday, a number of teams, leagues and even phone companies tried and failed to incorporate their commemoration of Sept. 11 with some sort of plug for themselves. As Olbermann himself puts it at the end, “We’re already selling 9/11.” We’ll let him give you a rundown of all the fails from yesterday, starting with a reminder that Tumbledown Trails isn’t getting off the hook so easily:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts