- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Keith Olbermann Ripped The Lakers, Alabama, The MLB And Others For Their 9/11 PR Fails
Across the sports world yesterday, a number of teams, leagues and even phone companies tried and failed to incorporate their commemoration of Sept. 11 with some sort of plug for themselves. As Olbermann himself puts it at the end, “We’re already selling 9/11.” We’ll let him give you a rundown of all the fails from yesterday, starting with a reminder that Tumbledown Trails isn’t getting off the hook so easily:
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?