- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Craig Sager’s Wardrobe Finally Earns Kevin Garnett’s Approval
TNT sideline reporter Craig Sager wears horrible suits all the time. It’s his shtick. You might have seen him in this one, or this one, or this one. And few have been more outspoken about just how awful these outfits are than Kevin Garnett. Most famously, this:
(Though this was pretty good, too.) Anyway, we’re not sure what it was last night. Maybe KG’s mellowing in his advancing age (lol no). Maybe he was in an especially good mood after helping the Celtics pummel the Lakers. Or maybe Sager did look better than usual. Whatever it was, though, Sager finally found his wardrobe on KG’s good side:
Truly a watershed moment for the worst dresser in (U.S.) sports media. Was hard to believe he’d ever get Garnett to put in a good word for one of his outfits, but we guess…
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar