- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Love And Ricky Rubio’s New SLAM Cover Was Inspired By A Classic
On the left is Stephon Marbury and Kevin Garnett’s classic 1997 SLAM cover. On the right, Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love pay homage in the newest issue of the magazine. According to Ryan Jones, Love insisted on the visor, and Rubio is wearing a watch “borrowed from photographer Atiba Jefferson, who was skateboarding with Lil Wayne about 36 hours before he did this shoot.” So, yes, it appears that Love and Rubio do indeed rule el mundo at the moment.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts