- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Kevin Love And Ricky Rubio’s New SLAM Cover Was Inspired By A Classic
On the left is Stephon Marbury and Kevin Garnett’s classic 1997 SLAM cover. On the right, Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love pay homage in the newest issue of the magazine. According to Ryan Jones, Love insisted on the visor, and Rubio is wearing a watch “borrowed from photographer Atiba Jefferson, who was skateboarding with Lil Wayne about 36 hours before he did this shoot.” So, yes, it appears that Love and Rubio do indeed rule el mundo at the moment.
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap