- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kevin Love And Ricky Rubio’s New SLAM Cover Was Inspired By A Classic
On the left is Stephon Marbury and Kevin Garnett’s classic 1997 SLAM cover. On the right, Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love pay homage in the newest issue of the magazine. According to Ryan Jones, Love insisted on the visor, and Rubio is wearing a watch “borrowed from photographer Atiba Jefferson, who was skateboarding with Lil Wayne about 36 hours before he did this shoot.” So, yes, it appears that Love and Rubio do indeed rule el mundo at the moment.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap