- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Love And Ricky Rubio’s New SLAM Cover Was Inspired By A Classic
On the left is Stephon Marbury and Kevin Garnett’s classic 1997 SLAM cover. On the right, Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love pay homage in the newest issue of the magazine. According to Ryan Jones, Love insisted on the visor, and Rubio is wearing a watch “borrowed from photographer Atiba Jefferson, who was skateboarding with Lil Wayne about 36 hours before he did this shoot.” So, yes, it appears that Love and Rubio do indeed rule el mundo at the moment.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts