- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Love And Ricky Rubio’s New SLAM Cover Was Inspired By A Classic
On the left is Stephon Marbury and Kevin Garnett’s classic 1997 SLAM cover. On the right, Ricky Rubio and Kevin Love pay homage in the newest issue of the magazine. According to Ryan Jones, Love insisted on the visor, and Rubio is wearing a watch “borrowed from photographer Atiba Jefferson, who was skateboarding with Lil Wayne about 36 hours before he did this shoot.” So, yes, it appears that Love and Rubio do indeed rule el mundo at the moment.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities