- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch Key & Peele Discuss How They Would Perform Their Ultimate Dunks
Every so often, comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will delve into the world of sports. Take for instance, the faux player intros of a college/high school football all-star game. Well, they’re at it again, this time tackling the state of the slam dunk.
I for one would love to see the Perpetual Dunk (a.k.a the Mobius Strip Of Dunks). Methinks LeBron James and Dwyane “WOW” Wade would be the duo to pull it off, though Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant could give them a run for their money, if only so we can have the sight of Westbrook sitting on Durant’s shoulders.
Unfortunately, none of these dunks will ever come true. It’s not that I don’t think a player can go up to dunk and just keep going up — it could happen. It is actually significantly more likely that such a dunk will happen, than say, a star partaking in the Slam Dunk Competition. So for now, we dream and watch Key & Peele sketches.
- Filed Under:
- slam dunks
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun