- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Key & Peele Discuss How They Would Perform Their Ultimate Dunks
Every so often, comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will delve into the world of sports. Take for instance, the faux player intros of a college/high school football all-star game. Well, they’re at it again, this time tackling the state of the slam dunk.
I for one would love to see the Perpetual Dunk (a.k.a the Mobius Strip Of Dunks). Methinks LeBron James and Dwyane “WOW” Wade would be the duo to pull it off, though Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant could give them a run for their money, if only so we can have the sight of Westbrook sitting on Durant’s shoulders.
Unfortunately, none of these dunks will ever come true. It’s not that I don’t think a player can go up to dunk and just keep going up — it could happen. It is actually significantly more likely that such a dunk will happen, than say, a star partaking in the Slam Dunk Competition. So for now, we dream and watch Key & Peele sketches.
- Filed Under:
- slam dunks
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?