- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Key & Peele Discuss How They Would Perform Their Ultimate Dunks
Every so often, comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will delve into the world of sports. Take for instance, the faux player intros of a college/high school football all-star game. Well, they’re at it again, this time tackling the state of the slam dunk.
I for one would love to see the Perpetual Dunk (a.k.a the Mobius Strip Of Dunks). Methinks LeBron James and Dwyane “WOW” Wade would be the duo to pull it off, though Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant could give them a run for their money, if only so we can have the sight of Westbrook sitting on Durant’s shoulders.
Unfortunately, none of these dunks will ever come true. It’s not that I don’t think a player can go up to dunk and just keep going up — it could happen. It is actually significantly more likely that such a dunk will happen, than say, a star partaking in the Slam Dunk Competition. So for now, we dream and watch Key & Peele sketches.
- Filed Under:
- slam dunks
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai