- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch Key & Peele Discuss How They Would Perform Their Ultimate Dunks
Every so often, comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will delve into the world of sports. Take for instance, the faux player intros of a college/high school football all-star game. Well, they’re at it again, this time tackling the state of the slam dunk.
I for one would love to see the Perpetual Dunk (a.k.a the Mobius Strip Of Dunks). Methinks LeBron James and Dwyane “WOW” Wade would be the duo to pull it off, though Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant could give them a run for their money, if only so we can have the sight of Westbrook sitting on Durant’s shoulders.
Unfortunately, none of these dunks will ever come true. It’s not that I don’t think a player can go up to dunk and just keep going up — it could happen. It is actually significantly more likely that such a dunk will happen, than say, a star partaking in the Slam Dunk Competition. So for now, we dream and watch Key & Peele sketches.
- Filed Under:
- slam dunks
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'