- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Watch Key & Peele Discuss How They Would Perform Their Ultimate Dunks
Every so often, comedians Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele will delve into the world of sports. Take for instance, the faux player intros of a college/high school football all-star game. Well, they’re at it again, this time tackling the state of the slam dunk.
I for one would love to see the Perpetual Dunk (a.k.a the Mobius Strip Of Dunks). Methinks LeBron James and Dwyane “WOW” Wade would be the duo to pull it off, though Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant could give them a run for their money, if only so we can have the sight of Westbrook sitting on Durant’s shoulders.
Unfortunately, none of these dunks will ever come true. It’s not that I don’t think a player can go up to dunk and just keep going up — it could happen. It is actually significantly more likely that such a dunk will happen, than say, a star partaking in the Slam Dunk Competition. So for now, we dream and watch Key & Peele sketches.
- Filed Under:
- slam dunks
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier