- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
One Kid Had A Great Time At Last Night’s Hawks Game
Hey, whaddya suppose this young man’s thankful for today?
When I first saw this video, I (like many others, apparently) couldn’t resist sharing. This followed:
Her: maybe he was just stoked about candy?
Me: yeah, that was definitely it
there’s some double ente[n]dre about candy to be made here, i’m sure
I didn’t have much luck thinking one up, though – at least not aside from something really subtle, like, “Yeah, if by “candy” you mean… her breasts!” Any other attempt would probably just sound creepy, so I’ll spare you, and instead hope your Thanksgiving is filled with this kind of wonder:
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights