- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
One Kid Had A Great Time At Last Night’s Hawks Game
Hey, whaddya suppose this young man’s thankful for today?
When I first saw this video, I (like many others, apparently) couldn’t resist sharing. This followed:
Her: maybe he was just stoked about candy?
Me: yeah, that was definitely it
there’s some double ente[n]dre about candy to be made here, i’m sure
I didn’t have much luck thinking one up, though – at least not aside from something really subtle, like, “Yeah, if by “candy” you mean… her breasts!” Any other attempt would probably just sound creepy, so I’ll spare you, and instead hope your Thanksgiving is filled with this kind of wonder:
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10