- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
One Kid Had A Great Time At Last Night’s Hawks Game
Hey, whaddya suppose this young man’s thankful for today?
When I first saw this video, I (like many others, apparently) couldn’t resist sharing. This followed:
Her: maybe he was just stoked about candy?
Me: yeah, that was definitely it
there’s some double ente[n]dre about candy to be made here, i’m sure
I didn’t have much luck thinking one up, though – at least not aside from something really subtle, like, “Yeah, if by “candy” you mean… her breasts!” Any other attempt would probably just sound creepy, so I’ll spare you, and instead hope your Thanksgiving is filled with this kind of wonder:
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends