- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
One Kid Had A Great Time At Last Night’s Hawks Game
Hey, whaddya suppose this young man’s thankful for today?
When I first saw this video, I (like many others, apparently) couldn’t resist sharing. This followed:
Her: maybe he was just stoked about candy?
Me: yeah, that was definitely it
there’s some double ente[n]dre about candy to be made here, i’m sure
I didn’t have much luck thinking one up, though – at least not aside from something really subtle, like, “Yeah, if by “candy” you mean… her breasts!” Any other attempt would probably just sound creepy, so I’ll spare you, and instead hope your Thanksgiving is filled with this kind of wonder:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship