- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
One Kid Had A Great Time At Last Night’s Hawks Game
Hey, whaddya suppose this young man’s thankful for today?
When I first saw this video, I (like many others, apparently) couldn’t resist sharing. This followed:
Her: maybe he was just stoked about candy?
Me: yeah, that was definitely it
there’s some double ente[n]dre about candy to be made here, i’m sure
I didn’t have much luck thinking one up, though – at least not aside from something really subtle, like, “Yeah, if by “candy” you mean… her breasts!” Any other attempt would probably just sound creepy, so I’ll spare you, and instead hope your Thanksgiving is filled with this kind of wonder:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts