- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kim Kardashian’s Wedding To Kris Humphries Will Be On TV, Sort Of Like The Royal Wedding But Not At All
The Kim Kardashian – Kris Humphries nuptials will dominate the media cycle. No matter how hard you try, you will probably see a brief clip of it by accident, or, if not, definitely pictures. It may not eat all of your soul, but at the very least, it will take a few small nibbles of it.
That’s because the wedding will be televised in a two-part, two-hour E! special scheduled to air on Oct. 9 at 8 p.m. and Oct 10 at 9 p.m.
It will be called “Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event,” and it will follow the happy couple “through every step of the process, from wedding planning and partying to the moment when they say ‘I do.’” As of yet, there is no mention of a third part to the series “Kim’s Fairytale Exit Strategy: I Just Realized I Married A Role Player.”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story