- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Kim Kardashian’s Wedding To Kris Humphries Will Be On TV, Sort Of Like The Royal Wedding But Not At All
The Kim Kardashian – Kris Humphries nuptials will dominate the media cycle. No matter how hard you try, you will probably see a brief clip of it by accident, or, if not, definitely pictures. It may not eat all of your soul, but at the very least, it will take a few small nibbles of it.
That’s because the wedding will be televised in a two-part, two-hour E! special scheduled to air on Oct. 9 at 8 p.m. and Oct 10 at 9 p.m.
It will be called “Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event,” and it will follow the happy couple “through every step of the process, from wedding planning and partying to the moment when they say ‘I do.’” As of yet, there is no mention of a third part to the series “Kim’s Fairytale Exit Strategy: I Just Realized I Married A Role Player.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts