- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kim Kardashian’s Wedding To Kris Humphries Will Be On TV, Sort Of Like The Royal Wedding But Not At All
The Kim Kardashian – Kris Humphries nuptials will dominate the media cycle. No matter how hard you try, you will probably see a brief clip of it by accident, or, if not, definitely pictures. It may not eat all of your soul, but at the very least, it will take a few small nibbles of it.
That’s because the wedding will be televised in a two-part, two-hour E! special scheduled to air on Oct. 9 at 8 p.m. and Oct 10 at 9 p.m.
It will be called “Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event,” and it will follow the happy couple “through every step of the process, from wedding planning and partying to the moment when they say ‘I do.’” As of yet, there is no mention of a third part to the series “Kim’s Fairytale Exit Strategy: I Just Realized I Married A Role Player.”
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Arianny Celeste: The Hottest UFC Girl Ever?