- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kim Kardashian’s Wedding To Kris Humphries Will Be On TV, Sort Of Like The Royal Wedding But Not At All
The Kim Kardashian – Kris Humphries nuptials will dominate the media cycle. No matter how hard you try, you will probably see a brief clip of it by accident, or, if not, definitely pictures. It may not eat all of your soul, but at the very least, it will take a few small nibbles of it.
That’s because the wedding will be televised in a two-part, two-hour E! special scheduled to air on Oct. 9 at 8 p.m. and Oct 10 at 9 p.m.
It will be called “Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event,” and it will follow the happy couple “through every step of the process, from wedding planning and partying to the moment when they say ‘I do.’” As of yet, there is no mention of a third part to the series “Kim’s Fairytale Exit Strategy: I Just Realized I Married A Role Player.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts