- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Kim Kardashian’s Wedding To Kris Humphries Will Be On TV, Sort Of Like The Royal Wedding But Not At All
The Kim Kardashian – Kris Humphries nuptials will dominate the media cycle. No matter how hard you try, you will probably see a brief clip of it by accident, or, if not, definitely pictures. It may not eat all of your soul, but at the very least, it will take a few small nibbles of it.
That’s because the wedding will be televised in a two-part, two-hour E! special scheduled to air on Oct. 9 at 8 p.m. and Oct 10 at 9 p.m.
It will be called “Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event,” and it will follow the happy couple “through every step of the process, from wedding planning and partying to the moment when they say ‘I do.’” As of yet, there is no mention of a third part to the series “Kim’s Fairytale Exit Strategy: I Just Realized I Married A Role Player.”
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar