- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The L.A. Kings Are Called The Wrong Name Once More For The Road
What, you didn’t hear about the Lakers’ victory parade? They’re holding one in honor of their one Western Conference semifinal win against the Thunder. The turnout probably won’t be quite as big as their championship parades, but we hear they’re bringing out Mark Madsen for a special nostalgia dance, and Kobe will give a speech yelling at everyone for coming out and celebrating nothing:
We kid, of course, and the poor guy above probably just misspoke. But it’s just the latest in an undeniable pattern of Kings-related errors that happened throughout the playoffs – and apparently, now persist even though the playoffs are over. Yeah, everyone’s used to saying “Lakers” since they’re such a local institution and have had their share of victory parades through the years. Yeah, L.A.’s not exactly a natural hockey town. But these are the champs, people. If they can get 250,000 people out in the streets of L.A. in their honor, we can get their name right. Let’s be better, people. Let’s all be better.
Getty photo, by Victor Decolongon
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts