- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The L.A. Kings Are Called The Wrong Name Once More For The Road
What, you didn’t hear about the Lakers’ victory parade? They’re holding one in honor of their one Western Conference semifinal win against the Thunder. The turnout probably won’t be quite as big as their championship parades, but we hear they’re bringing out Mark Madsen for a special nostalgia dance, and Kobe will give a speech yelling at everyone for coming out and celebrating nothing:
We kid, of course, and the poor guy above probably just misspoke. But it’s just the latest in an undeniable pattern of Kings-related errors that happened throughout the playoffs – and apparently, now persist even though the playoffs are over. Yeah, everyone’s used to saying “Lakers” since they’re such a local institution and have had their share of victory parades through the years. Yeah, L.A.’s not exactly a natural hockey town. But these are the champs, people. If they can get 250,000 people out in the streets of L.A. in their honor, we can get their name right. Let’s be better, people. Let’s all be better.
Getty photo, by Victor Decolongon
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts