- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kobe Crashes Pau Gasol’s Press Conference, Curses On Television
The Lakers won last night, which meant Kobe Bryant was in a good mood. No talking about how clutch he is or isn’t after he scored 36 points (albeit on just 9-for-25 shooting) in a must-win game. And a happy Kobe means… messing around at postgame press conferences. Specifically, crashing Pau Gasol’s remarks in the middle while making weird faces and exaggerated gestures, getting indignant at the idea that Derek Fisher could even think about guarding him, and even cursing on live TV:
Why, Kobe was in such a good mood, it was as if someone had just called him an asshole. As far as interview-trolling goes, though, he still has a ways to go to catch up to Chris Bosh.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence