- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kobe Crashes Pau Gasol’s Press Conference, Curses On Television
The Lakers won last night, which meant Kobe Bryant was in a good mood. No talking about how clutch he is or isn’t after he scored 36 points (albeit on just 9-for-25 shooting) in a must-win game. And a happy Kobe means… messing around at postgame press conferences. Specifically, crashing Pau Gasol’s remarks in the middle while making weird faces and exaggerated gestures, getting indignant at the idea that Derek Fisher could even think about guarding him, and even cursing on live TV:
Why, Kobe was in such a good mood, it was as if someone had just called him an asshole. As far as interview-trolling goes, though, he still has a ways to go to catch up to Chris Bosh.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real