- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Everyone Thinks Kris Humphries Is A Douchebag, And Now He Can Laugh About It
Everybody hates Kris Humphries, and despite accusations of high school dickishness and some reality TV dickishness (so possibly not actual dickishness), it mostly stems from his brief marriage to Kim Kardashian. In other words, it mostly stems from… not much at all.
But Humphries isn’t bitter: on the contrary, he’s having fun with it. How else to explain the following video, which Humphries filmed for Funny or Die, in which he takes his “most hated NBA player” reputation and milks it for every last bit it’s worth?
If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a thousand times: the best way to undermine people hating on you is to lampoon that very hatred. Of course, it helps if the lampooning is actually good… and this is. A video game consisting entirely of kicking Kris Humphries in the dick is an inspired idea (and also it reminded us of this, which is never a bad thing). A funny video showing you’re in the joke: the only thing that can turn public opinion around faster is a blooper reel. Wait… there’s one of those, too?! #Kris4Ever
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'