- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Bullshit Betting Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Everyone Thinks Kris Humphries Is A Douchebag, And Now He Can Laugh About It
Everybody hates Kris Humphries, and despite accusations of high school dickishness and some reality TV dickishness (so possibly not actual dickishness), it mostly stems from his brief marriage to Kim Kardashian. In other words, it mostly stems from… not much at all.
But Humphries isn’t bitter: on the contrary, he’s having fun with it. How else to explain the following video, which Humphries filmed for Funny or Die, in which he takes his “most hated NBA player” reputation and milks it for every last bit it’s worth?
If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a thousand times: the best way to undermine people hating on you is to lampoon that very hatred. Of course, it helps if the lampooning is actually good… and this is. A video game consisting entirely of kicking Kris Humphries in the dick is an inspired idea (and also it reminded us of this, which is never a bad thing). A funny video showing you’re in the joke: the only thing that can turn public opinion around faster is a blooper reel. Wait… there’s one of those, too?! #Kris4Ever
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story