- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Everyone Thinks Kris Humphries Is A Douchebag, And Now He Can Laugh About It
Everybody hates Kris Humphries, and despite accusations of high school dickishness and some reality TV dickishness (so possibly not actual dickishness), it mostly stems from his brief marriage to Kim Kardashian. In other words, it mostly stems from… not much at all.
But Humphries isn’t bitter: on the contrary, he’s having fun with it. How else to explain the following video, which Humphries filmed for Funny or Die, in which he takes his “most hated NBA player” reputation and milks it for every last bit it’s worth?
If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a thousand times: the best way to undermine people hating on you is to lampoon that very hatred. Of course, it helps if the lampooning is actually good… and this is. A video game consisting entirely of kicking Kris Humphries in the dick is an inspired idea (and also it reminded us of this, which is never a bad thing). A funny video showing you’re in the joke: the only thing that can turn public opinion around faster is a blooper reel. Wait… there’s one of those, too?! #Kris4Ever
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles