- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Kris Humphries Asked On Good Morning America If He Still Loves Kim Kardashian, Dies A Little Inside
NBA free agent/former Kardashian husband Kris Humphries went on Good Morning America today to bake cookies with his mom. It was a perfect morning show concept: tabloid news mixed with a cooking segment. The issue for Humphries, though, is that the “former Kardashian husband” thing outweighs the “NBA player” thing, and probably always will. So while he probably would have just rather baked cookies with his mom rather than talk about the sham marriage that’s made him into a punchline (not without reason), there was no chance of that happening.
So before getting around to the baking, Humphries sat down with Josh Elliott to talk about the ridiculous spectacle he took part in earlier this year. He didn’t seem especially comfortable with any of it, mostly saying he’s focused on moving on, paying basketball and not focusing on gossip. And never did he look more uncomfortable than when Elliott asked him how he feels about his ex-wife these days:
It’s tempting to get some schadenfreude out of this, to just laugh at Humphries and be glad he’s getting made uncomfortable after being part of a horrible thing that we couldn’t avoid hearing about constantly even if it was the last thing on earth we wanted to hear about. And of course, he did enter into it, so he has to live with that.
But the guy really hasn’t had the greatest run of it lately, has he? Again, at some point that’s on him, since you have to know any involvement with a Kardashian is going to lead to your face being plastered all over every tabloid, possibly in unflattering ways – and did he really think this “marriage” would end any better than it did? But maybe it is time to cut Humphries a bit of a break. Yes, he helped make the whole circus possible in the first place, but this morning, he sure had the look of someone who wishes he hadn’t.
[h/t Jessie Karangu]
- Donte Stallworth is Ready to Return to the Field
- Michelle Jenneke Shows Us What She's Got
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- WWE Diva AJ Shows Some Skin