- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Note: While “Peter” Is A Possible Slang Term For Penis, The Words Are Not Interchangeable
Altitude Sports anchor Kyle Keefe was trying to tease a segment featuring former NHLer and current Colorado Avalanche TV analyst Peter McNab. Simple enough. Well… it should have been, but didn’t quite go as planned:
You laughed, didn’t you? Ugh, SO juvenile. Sometimes people misspeak. penis Must we titter about it like schoolchildren when they do? penis I expected better of us, really. We’re all adults now; why can’t we act like it? It’s a body part. The world has billions of them. penis And someone merely saying that word – that’s our idea of comedy? penis It’s things like this that make me ashamed to be a human being sometimes. We seriously can’t give this man a break for a split-second mistake? penis No? Well then I guess it’ll fall to a serious-minded individual like me to urge all of us to just grow up a bit. penis I’m all for a good laugh, but over this? I think we all need some higher standards.
People just make me sick sometimes, you know that?
- Filed Under:
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Seahawks Defense: Greatest of All Time?