- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Lance Armstrong Is A Huge Radiohead Fan, Guys
Finally, Lance gets it – thanks to Thom Yorke. [Vimeo]
What good story doesn’t begin with Ron Mexico, really? [Adweek]
With any luck, someday portraits of all his best photobombs will hang where they really belong in Washington: the Smithsonian. [The Big Lead]
Although seriously, he was really good in this tournament. [Devil Ball Golf]
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV tonight, and how not to lose your money gamblin’.
Pittsburgh at Louisville (-6.5) (7 p.m., ESPN)
Louisville is missing two contributors in Will Blackshear and Kevin Ware. But it hasn’t affected the line much. Pitt is better than most people think, but Louisville is elite. This game screams “stay away,” as Louisville is clearly the better team, playing at home in a big game, but favored by an accurately-large number.
Kansas (-8.5) at West Virginia (9 p.m., ESPN)
Kansas is markedly better than West Virginia. Assuming full effort, they should win this by double-digits. But will Kansas get up for a Monday night game, on the road, against a middling team? You are getting some value on the better team at -8.5, but only take the Jayhawks if you really think they’re gonna come to play. If you like Kansas, you’re probably better off betting the second-half line at halftime. If they’re down, they’ll probably wake up, realizing this is now a conference game (WVU is in the Big 12! Realignment!).
Also on TV: Magic at Nets (NBATV, 7:30 p.m.); Women’s college basketball: Notre Dame at Tennessee (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Monday Night RAW (USA, 8 p.m.)
“Bacon marsala metballs.”
A lesson in parenting.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC