- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Lance Armstrong May Soon Find Out That There Are Consequences To Bullying, Thanks To A Criminal Investigation
Lance Armstrong, the world’s most famous bully and non-champion athlete, is under active criminal investigation by federal investigators for “obstruction, winess tampering and intimidation.” A previous, two-year investigation led by Andre Birotte was dropped last year, despite the fact that “sources at the time said that agents had recommended an indictment and could not understand why the case was suddenly dropped.” Birotte didn’t elaborate on why the case was dropped, and the lack of detail makes the whole chain of events seem sketchy. But it seems like Armstrong won’t get away unscathed this time:
Investigators are not concerned with the drug use, but Armstrong’s behavior in trying to maintain his secret by allegedly threatening and interfering with potential witnesses.
Armstrong is currently serving a lifetime ban in sport handed down by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency. He has been given a Feb. 6 deadline to tell all under oath to investigators or lose his last chance at a possible break on the lifetime ban.
The man who has zero career Tour De France wins may struggle to win this battle, too.
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Steelers RB Nabbed for Stealing Neighbors WI-FI Signal
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Dana White Reveals Backstage Beef with Justin Timberlake